Tagged

By LittleDoodles - 8:23 AM

The lovely Vanessa (take a look at her blog, I'm addicted and inspired all at the same time) tagged me a long time ago...I'm sorry for the looong delay!

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Hmm, I was 13, so probably riding around on my bike trying to look cool (probably failing, I think I was a "young" 13!)

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today
Spend some time doodling, finishing the never ending bracelet pic!
Sort the ever increasing piles of stuff on my desk and attempt to organise my drawers (I have the feeling this isn't going to happen)
Flick through the 2 books I bought in Liberty's yesterday, and try and learn crochet for the umpteenth time!
Have a look at all of the exhibitons I want to visit next week, there are some great ones in London at the moment and I'm feeling like a bit of a cultural week!
Eat as much beetroot as possible (unexplainable addiction of mine)

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Oops...I should have read ahead...see above for one of them! Add to that, cold fresh pineapple and grapes. I guess they're kind of healthy for snacks but I crave weird things sometimes :)

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Open my own little shops selling everything from crafty bits and pieces to jewellery sourced from all over the world. It would be a treasure trove of oddities...the best way I can describe it is kind of like a crazy old ladies collection of odd yet beautiful things.

5)Places I have lived before
I've always been based in London, and although sometimes I crave to be elsewhere, really I don't think I would want to live anywhere else :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments