Papermash

By LittleDoodles - 11:00 AM

Readers of my little blog have probably picked up by now that I'm a little bit of a paper/stationary obsessive (and guessing from your lovely comments, I have a sneaky suspicion that I'm not the only one).

Now I have a new shop for you all to fuel this addiction to all things paper! Lynne of the wonderful Tea For Joy has opened her very own shop Papermash which stocks items sourced from independent designers all around the world.

I'm already a big fan of decorative tape, so these particularly appealed


As well as these Nantaka Joy notebooks

And as I commented on Lynne's blog, I feel a bit embarrassed to admit that string makes me happy but in this case, how could it not?!

So I urge everyone as geeky (or not) as me to check out Papermash and indulge in a little paper love, letter writing is "in" don't you know?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments