Hello again

By LittleDoodles - 3:59 PM

So...it's another day gone in the great "stuck in Berlin" saga. I was meant to be flying home tomorrow but have had to book train tickets as a back up. And the earliest we could get? FRIDAY! For three of us it came to well over 1000 pounds. Sigh

Anyway, I'm trying to make the best of a bad situation (even though my m.e. is flaring up badly) as Berlin is such a wonderful city. I feel extremely comfortable here despite the circumstances and am enjoying being able to pop over the road for a (very good) coffee in a fantastic cafe which seems to be a hub for creative arty people. I'm going to try and load pics tomorrow and fill you in on what I've been up to.

For now, auf weidersehn! I'm really hoping I spelt that correctly)
xxx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments